Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-003-HRR: Senior Recruiter (Temporary)
*Riverside Research is seeking a temporary part-time or full-time Recruiter (with the possibility of going permanent) that will support multiple departments across the company. This position can work remote or from any of our office locations (DC/VA/OH/NY/IL/MA).
• Assist in the development and management of a robust program to maintain a strong pipeline of high-quality candidates
• Source passive candidates through networking, using complex Boolean search strings and social media outreach
• Collaborate and build relationships with hiring managers on candidates and conduct phone screens
• Develop and maintain contacts with schools, alumni groups, professional associations and other organizations to find and attract applicants
• Ensure application of our best practices for interviewing and structured hiring process
• Maintain integrity of the Applicant Tracking System
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Government Security Clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent
• 5-7 years’ recruiting experience including using an applicant tracking system
• Must have recruiting experience within a Government contracting environment
• Ability to implement creative solutions to complex problems and difficult challenges
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.