Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-014-RDL: Software Engineers - Level II & III (AFLCMC/HN)
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Software Engineer.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
The ideal candidate will provide EPASS Advisory and Assistance Services to the Command, Control, Communications, Intelligence, and Networks (C3I&N) Directorate (AFLCMC/HN)
• Perform work that applies a broad theoretical and practical knowledge of software engineering to include but not be limited to reviewing, preparing, and analyzing all types of documentation, planning, requirements, design, V&V, support, and test-to include source code, configuration files, and engineering resolution support
Responsibilities may also include but are not be limited to:
• Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
• Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
• Preparing and installing solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
• Improving operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures
• Obtaining and licensing software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, testing, and approving products
• Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
• Accomplishing engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
• Developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, and following the software development life cycle
• Plan and or implement agile acquisition/SW development techniques
• Plan and or implement DevOps processes and techniques for Cloud and non-cloud applications.
• Other duties as assigned
• Current U.S. Citizen
• Must have and be able to maintain an active DoD Secret security clearance
• Candidates possessing relevant certifications will be given preference
• Level II – Bachelor’s, 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 3 years must be in the DoD, or 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, 5 of which must be in the DoD
• Level III - Advanced degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 years must be in the DoD, or a BA/BS degree and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 year must be in the DoD, or 20 years of directly related experience, of which 8 year must be in the DoD
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.