Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-103-INT: Acquisitions Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Patrick AFB, FL
Riverside Research is seeking an Acquisitions SME with knowledge and experience supporting government program offices. This position will join a team of engineers, developers, scientists, and analysts with diverse backgrounds and collaborate directly with government stakeholders to design and implement solutions to enterprise IT problem needs. This position requires an active TS/SCI and requires U.S. citizenship.
• Provide programmatic expertise and advice to the government program manager
• Assist in current-year and out-year program planning
• Aid in the definition and management of acquisition strategy and future planning
• Coordinate with technical experts to ensure program requirements are met
• Coordinate with external agencies on program performance
• Document and present status of ongoing and upcoming projects
• Report program status to senior leadership in support of communication and program advocacy
• Aid the creation of task orders to address program office objectives
• Review status of projects and budgets, manage schedules, and prepare status reports
• Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals
• Other duties as assigned
• Active Top Secret SCI clearance (TS/SCI)
• Bachelor’s Degree + 10 years of relevant experience or Master’s degree + 6 years of relevant experience
• PMP certification preferred
• Experience supporting services contracts to DoD customers
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and productivity tools (e.g. Outlook, Word, & PowerPoint)
• Work independently, set and meet goals and deadlines, and manage customer relationships
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in teams or independently
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.