Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-021-RDL: Program Manager - Theatre Deployable Communications (TDC) Program
Warner Robins AFB, GA
Riverside Research is seeking a full time
AFLCMC/HNIB Theatre Deployable Communications (TDC)
program at Robins AFB in Warner Robins, GA.
TDC provides communications support for deployed Air Force operations in a modular, scalable family of communications packages (voice, data, intra-site transmission, etc.), satellite communications (SATCOM) terminals, and network management packages that are tailored to meet various Air Force mission needs. TDC is comprised of three functions: Integrated Communications Access Packages (ICAP), Network Control Center-Deployed (NCC-D), and Satellite Terminals.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS.
• Effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.)
• Plan, research, analyze, and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production, and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment as well as formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives
• Support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.)
• Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews, and IMP/IMS reviews.
• Support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management
• Other duties as assigned
• Personnel supporting this requirement must have and maintain an active
DoD Secret Security Clearance
• At a minimum, candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of directly relevant years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed; equivalent experience may be considered for educations requirement if experience is directly related and relevant, and provides significant knowledge of customer processes and procedures.
• 5 years of experience in DoD
• Advanced knowledge, experience and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field, possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and mid-level personnel within the technical/professional discipline
• Advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures and practices in their area of expertise (Program Office, Enterprise and Staff Level Support interface)
• Comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of systems acquisition and program management, as well as knowledge of roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force
• Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of acquisition programs
• Knowledge of support activities that assist the program manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and cost baselines, be able to recommend viable solutions to problems, and the pursuit of alternative courses of action
• Strong preference will be given to candidates with 10+ years of experience
• Advanced degree (MA/MS) is strongly preferred
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.