Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-079-INT: Advisory & Assistance Support Chief Scientist
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
The Riverside Research Intelligence and Defense Solutions Directorate is comprised of exceptionally talented and dedicated individuals, working as a team, who assist IC and DoD customers in accomplishing their critical missions. We provide dedicated services spanning program management and advocacy, systems engineering, research and development, intelligence analytics, mission planning, and software engineering.
Riverside Research’s Intelligence and Defense Solutions Directorate is seeking a full-time Advisory and Assistance Support Chief Scientist to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI (TS/SCI) CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS.
• Provide technical, programmatic, and experiential insights into the research, development, and employment of DoD and IC GEOINT systems
• Support development of strategic plans and initiatives; prepare programmatic inputs in support of the future years defense program (FYDP) planning, programming, and budget execution system (PPBES)
• Coordinate between government task managers, development teams, vendors, and system users to ensure system planning, design, testing, and implementation meets mission needs and resource constraints
• Solicit, validate, and document system requirements; identify, track, and report project and system risks
• Create and maintain systems engineering documentation related to the overall program
• Review and assess systems engineering documentation generated by development teams
• Prepare trip reports, monthly status reports, technical interchange meeting minutes, and program management review inputs
• Other duties as assigned
• Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility required
• Master’s degree in electrical engineering, physics, computer science, mathematics, or related technical field
• Program and project management experience with over 15 years’ experience
• Requirements solicitation, validation, and documentation experience
• Communication skills (written and verbal)
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player
• Doctorate in engineering, physics, image science, computer science, mathematics, or related technical field
• Project management professional or defense acquisition program manager certification
• Experience leading people and managing resources in pursuit of technical objectives
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.