Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2018-104-INT: Technical Project Manager
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Riverside Research is seeking a full time Technical Project Manager to join our team at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, OH. This position requires an Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Provide programmatic expertise and advice to government customers in a variety of intelligence related programs
• Work independently or lead small teams to plan, administer, and monitor the execution of multiple projects
• Utilize project management expertise to assist in developing resource estimation and planning tools
• Apply strong interpersonal skills to elicit understanding of complex, ill-defined problems and procedures; brief suggestions for improvement to senior leadership
• Work across functions to implement new standards and practices
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders across other contractors and government mission partners
• Other duties as assigned
• Active Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance (TS/SCI) Required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; MBA Desired
• At least five (5) years’ experience in some combination of project management with responsibilities for cost, schedule and performance or intelligence operations with
oversight of tasking, collecting, processing, exploiting and disseminating intelligence products
• Experience managing government R&D, intelligence or acquisition programs
• Professional certification in program management or intelligence specialty
• Strong communication, organization, and analytical skills
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.