Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-017-INT: Systems Engineer (SIGINT)
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Systems Engineer (SIGINT) to support the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. This position functions as part of a team advising the government on matters related to intelligence mission data (IMD) tool development and production.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Provide subject matter expertise on SIGINT related matters; advise the government on technological trends associated with radars and processing/exploitation/analysis/dissemination of TECHELINT
• Provide oversight and technical support to SIGINT software tool development activities; cultivate and maintain collaborative relationships with contract mission partners, as well as cross the intelligence community/Department of Defense to include the National Security Agency (NSA) and Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
• Translate operational needs into technical requirements; prepare supporting documentation
• Track status of various projects; prepare white papers and briefings
• Facilitate standing or one-time meetings, working groups, or tiger teams
• Other duties as assigned
• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Bachelor’s in engineering, computer science, physics, math or related technical field
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in systems engineering, SIGINT, and/or software development
• Ability to work independently with minimal day-to-day direction
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player
• Exceptional relationship management skills
• Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, physics, math, business administration or related technical field
• Familiarity with agile software development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Agile, Kanban)
• Familiarity with electronic warfare integrated reprogramming (EWIR)
• Familiarity with various SIGINT software tools (e.g. Aspen, Willow, Martes)
• Familiarity with Electronic Attack techniques and associated software tools (e.g. JAMSIM, JAMEGG)
• DAWAI Level certification in contracting, requirements management, program management, and/or lifecycle logistics
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.