Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2017-059-EGR: Hardware Engineer
Engineering & Support Solutions
*Riverside Research is seeking a hardware engineer to work on base at Wright Patterson AFB, OH. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your skills and help provide advanced solutions on a unique open architecture program.
• Develop an open architecture implementation for high speed backplanes, such as, InfiniBand networks
• Review current systems and develop strategy to integrate new capabilities in existing code
• Work closely with engineers and scientists to meet program requirements
• Produce detailed specifications for software and hardware requirements
• Other duties as assigned
In order to qualify for this position, your resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities, to perform the duties of the specific position for which you are being considered.
• Must hold an active Secret or higher clearance
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent field of study (MS Preferred)
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• High-Density, High-Speed, FPGA Development
• Ability to translate system requirements into design
• Comprehensive understanding of full life cycle from requirements and design through implementation, testing and maintenance
• Knowledge of real-time embedded software and the interactions with hardware
• Familiarly with OMS concepts such as
• Abstract Service Bus (ASB)
• Open Computing Environment (OCE)
• Critical Abstraction Layers (CAL)
• Strong communication skills
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.