Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-014-EGR: Embedded Systems Engineer
Engineering & Support Solutions
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Embedded Systems Engineer in the Dayton, Ohio area. This position will support USAF AFRL Sensors Directorate.
• Implement, Integrate, and Validate embedded systems based on FPGA platforms
• Develop software for real time signal processing. C and VHDL based
• Plan and conduct system level tests
• Interact with our USAF customer and translate their requirements into working systems
• Other duties as assigned
• US Citizen, eligible to obtain a security clearance
• Due to cutting-edge nature of work, strong preference for candidate with an advance degree in technical field of study (Masters, PhD).
• At a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field with 5+ years’ relevant experience, or
Master’s degree in a technical field with 3+ years' relevant experience, or
Doctorate/PhD in technical field with at least one years’ relevant experience.
• Proficiency in software development using C, C++, Python, and VHDL
• Proficiency in analog circuit design and characterization is a plus
• Proficiency in Digital Signal Processing algorithm development is a plus
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.