Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-083-INT: Data Manager
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Data Manager in support of the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. This position will assist the government in guiding the migration of operational data from legacy Oracle data stores to a cloud ready architecture.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Assist the government in guiding the migration of operational data from legacy Oracle data stores to a cloud ready architecture
• Coordinate between government leadership, development teams, vendors, and system users to ensure system planning, design, and implementation meets mission needs and resource constraints
• Identify, track, and report project and system risks
• Create and maintain systems engineering documentation related to the overall program
• Review and assess systems engineering documentation generated by development teams
• Collaborate with other mission areas and customer Enterprise Architecture Office regarding challenges related to data management
• Document accomplishments and insight via documentation and other coordination to include trip reports, monthly status reports, collaboration exchanges, program management reviews, and end-of-task reporting
• Other duties as assigned
• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, physics, computer science, math, information technology, or business administration
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in software development/testing/data base administration and project management
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player
• Exceptional relationship management skills
• Master’s degree in engineering, physics, computer science, data science, business administration or related fields
• Risk management experience
• Experience related to the handling of classified data
• Familiarity with technologies such as: ElasticSearch, PostGIS, GeoServer, PostgreSQL, DCOS, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes
• Database administration experience
• Experience leading diverse teams composed of technical and managerial professionals
• Experience leading Agile software development teams
• Professional certifications such PMP, INCOSE CSEP, ISTQB, DoDAF, DAU, Security+ or similar
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.