Job Opportunity Portal
Start Over with All Current Openings
Already have a profile?
2013-083-INT: GEOINT LIDAR Content Subject Matter Expert/Instructor – Senior (Part-Time)
Intelligence Operations Directorate
Fort Belvoir VA
Riverside Research has potential part-time openings for Content Subject Matter Experts/Instructors supporting the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA), Human Development Directorate operations in Springfield, VA. Responsibilities will include:
The contractor will serve as subject matter expert for curriculum development, curriculum maintenance, and instruction of National Geospatial-Intelligence College (NGC) Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR) courseware and other related courses dedicated to training and education of LIDAR literal and non-literal analysis and production generation.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide support to the implementation of training courses and work as a member of an integrated team to define, develop, and instruct relevant courseware
- Stay current and abreast of changing technical requirements across NGA and National Systems for Geospatial-Intelligence and, where appropriate, incorporate these changes into courseware
- Monitor key issue areas relevant to courseware and engage with Communities of Practice and other forums in support of NGC
- Provide systems and data checkout, classroom setup, material handling, and other administrative support
- Must have current TS/SCI security clearance
- Must have Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of direct instructional experience imagery, imagery analysis, geospatial analysis, and/or remote sensing
- Minimum of 15 years operational experience in conducting LIDAR processing, exploitation, dissemination and GEOINT analysis/production
- Demonstrated ability to deliver instructional content using adult education principles and teaching methodologies
- Ability to teach elements of critical thinking and structured analytic techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of national GEOINT exploitation processes, policies, and production cycles
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history, identity check and, drug and alcohol testing.
Refer a Friend