Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-017-EGR: Program Manager
Engineering & Support Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
The successful candidate understands DoD research contracts and possesses broad technical expertise. In addition, the selected candidate has a strong background in program management. This position will be responsible for all program management involving planning, developing, organizing, coordinating, and conducting organizational activities to ensure operational policies and process program elements are integrated, documented, and delivered. This support includes any and all project management-related tasks and deliverables. The selected candidate must have expertise in managing a wide variety of technical and administrative projects, including experience in directing technical staff, team members, and contractors.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Maintain customer relationships with a variety of stakeholders
• Supervise and mentor a team with diverse technical backgrounds
• Work with customer to develop long-term technical strategies
• Provide project management support with minimal oversight, including managing day-to-day operations, maintaining work plans and timelines, preparing status reports, and ensuring project status is communicated to all levels
• Manage subcontracting, consulting, and procurement activities
• Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer-satisfaction goals
• Identify new growth opportunities to expand business portfolio
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or physics field of study (Master’s preferred)
• 5+ years project management experience
• Must have an active Secret clearance
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated understanding of program management processes and ability to prioritize multiple, concurrent tasks with minimal supervision
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
• 8+ years project management experience
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.