Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2018-005-INT: Technical Project Manager
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
*Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Technical Project Manager at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. This position will support program execution activities for NASIC’s special program for missile defeat (SPMD) programs.
• Provide programmatic expertise and advice to government customers in a variety of intelligence related programs
• Work independently or lead small teams to in plan, administer, and monitor – in support of the government – the execution of multiple acquisition or intelligence production contracts
• Lead project development, budgeting, planning and design, scheduling, contract adherence, risk management, and project execution within budget and schedule
• Translate business requirements into technical requirements; define project goals, scope, approach, and overall task plan to include providing clarity on critical path tasks
• Prepare project documentation and briefings
• Utilize project management expertise to assist in developing resource estimation and planning tools
• Apply strong interpersonal skills to elicit understanding of complex, ill-defined problems and procedures; brief suggestions for improvement to senior leadership
• Work across functions to implement new standards and practices
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders across other contractors and government mission partners
• Other duties as assigned
In order to qualify for this position, your resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities, to perform the duties of the specific position for which you are being considered.
• Active Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance required
• Bachelors Degree in a technical field (i.e. Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, etc.); MS preferred
• At least seven (7) years project management expertise or government acquisition experience in managing cost, schedule and performance
• Systems engineering background/experience
• Experience managing government R&D or acquisition programs
• Professional certification in program management
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to recognize technical, management, and cost risks and recommend mitigation approaches
• Familiarity with one or more of the following is desired: Intelligence Mission Data production, Electronic Warfare Integrated Reprogramming intelligence, aerospace system design, radar phenomenology and systems, electro-optical
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.