Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
*Riverside Research is seeking a Recruiter for the Washington, DC area that will support multiple departments across the company.
As a not-for-profit company, Riverside Research re-invests annual profits in independent research and development projects, community outreach initiatives, and employee benefits that exceed the industry average. Your career development is enhanced by the opportunity to work with a broad variety of experts in cutting-edge engineering and research disciplines and personalized attention from Riverside Research senior managers.
• Create requisitions and creative ads for external sites
• Maintain integrity of the Applicant Tracking System
• Source passive candidates through networking, using complex Boolean search strings and social media outreach
• Collaborate and build relationships with hiring managers on candidates and conduct phone screens
• Develop and maintain contacts with schools, alumni groups, professional associations and other organizations to find and attract applicants
• Participate in career fairs and recruiting events
• Other duties as assigned
In order to qualify for this position, your resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities, to perform the duties of the specific position for which you are being considered.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Government Security Clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent
• 3-5 years’ experience within a Government contracting environment a plus
• 2-4 years’ experience with applicant tracking systems
• Ability to implement creative solutions to complex problems and difficult challenges
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.