Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-010-ARE: Senior Program Manager – Anti-Tamper
Airborne Reconnaissance Systems
This is a senior program management positon supporting the Anti-Tamper office at Wright Patterson AFB. The program manager assists the USAF branch chief in working with weapon system program offices concerning strategy, policy and development issues and guidance as it relates to anti-tamper requirements.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Works closely with the ATEA program office branch chief as his deputy and director of operations—ensures programs and education/outreach courses execute; fills in for branch chief during his absence
• Provides strategic guidance to personnel and AT policies; develops and implements process improvements
• Leads and mentors personnel in task priority/completion
• Provides project management support to on-going technology development and assessment projects
• Organize, plan, and support strategy and policy meetings among DoD organizations Service leads, Service Lab and their SMEs, and select industry leadership to develop and communicate guidance/strategy across the ATEA community
• Develops Government request for proposal packages, supports source selections, and completes technical evaluations of contractor proposals
• Interacts with technical SME and Service leads within the Army, Navy, Air Force & National Laboratories and select industry partners to establish and support technology development reviews relating to DoD areas of interest
• Supports development and establishment of Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADA), Broad Agency Announcements (BAA), and other Independent Research and Development (IRAD) contract vehicles with the goal to build partnerships supporting Government laboratory assessment and technology development for transfer to industry
• Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility and background investigation current within the past 6 years
• 3 years of SAP or SCI experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.