Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2018-058-EGR: Signal Processing Engineer
Engineering & Support Solutions
Riverside Research is seeking a full time Signal Processing Engineer in the Dayton, OH area. This position will support USAF programs.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Translate high level customer requirements into system design
• Develop advanced signal processing algorithms for RF waveform characterization
• Develop software for real time embedded system applications
• Plan and conduct RF testing and perform analysis on results
• Proficiency in software development tools such as Matalab, Python, C++, or VHDL
• U.S. citizenship required.
• Eligibility to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
• Master's or PhD in electrical engineering or related field with emphasis in signal processing.
• Two years experience with an Master's degree, or a PhD with concentration in signal processing.
• Proficiency with algorithmic and embedded software development.
• Ability to document work and make presentations to customers.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.