Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-140-INT: Systems Engineer
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Riverside Research is seeking a full time Systems Engineer to support research & development, acquisition, and management of measurement and signature intelligence (MASINT) capabilities at the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Utilize engineering principles to organize and support all aspects of government led research & development, acquisition, and management of complex MASINT capabilities
• Provide technical assessments of existing systems, emerging concepts, and new technologies; consider technology readiness levels, acquisition strategies, test & evaluation needs, life-cycle costs for operations & maintenance, required approvals & authorizations, etc…; map to desired outcomes; identify deficiencies, as well as opportunities, to increase effectiveness/efficiency
• Prepare and present supporting documentation to include system requirements, operational views, informational briefings, and white papers to various stakeholders including senior military/government decision makers
• Monitor and report status of projects; identify critical paths, potential risks, and mitigation actions to preclude mission impact
• Other duties as assigned
• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication • Bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, computer science, math, information systems or other related technical
• Minimum 8 years experience
• Demonstrated written & oral communication skills to effectively communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player
• Master's degree in engineering, physics, computer science, math, information systems, business administration, or
• Experience working with the department of defense (DoD) and intelligence community (IC)
• Developmental/operational test and evaluation experience
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.