Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-134-INT: Human Systems Subject Matter Expert
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Mountain View, CA
Riverside Research is seeking a technical subject matter expert with direct, hands-on experience designing, fielding, testing, and analyzing technology and data related to human systems and biomedical engineering in support of national security programs. Prior technical experience supporting programs focused on human systems is preferred. The position will collaborate with teams of programmers, scientists and engineers, and is based in Mountain View, CA. This position requires the ability to obtain, at a minimum, a secret clearance and U.S. citizenship.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Provide technical and engineering support to current and future projects related to biomedical engineering and other human systems disciplines
• Support project planning, design and execution in collaboration with development teams, external partners, and senior-level stakeholders
• Support test and evaluation of emerging technology, equipment, and concepts to ensure scientific and engineering soundness, viability, and interoperability
• Apply best practices to analyze, validate and report research findings tailored for senior strategic and tactical audiences
• Employ agile management methods with development teams
• Provide expertise and support to meetings, briefings, demonstrations, and exercises
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to obtain and maintain (at a minimum) a Secret clearance
• Master’s degree in engineering, science, mathematics, or related field, or
• 8+ years of experience providing technical, engineering, analytic support to complex engineering or R&D projects
• Project management experience and demonstrated ability to work effectively and lead multidiscipliary teams
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and standard productivity tools (e.g. Outlook, Word, & PowerPoint)
• Ability to work independently, set and meet goals and deadlines, and manage customer relationships
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Active Secret clearance
• PhD in related technical field
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.