Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2017-118-INT: Cyber Security Manager
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
*Riverside Research has a full time opening at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio for a Cyber Security Manager to provide Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and IT system operations and maintenance support to Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR) acquisition managed by the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC).
• Serve as Security Lead for customer-acquired development and systems maintenance projects, monitoring C&A status of segment components; authoring and coordinating related documentation
• Coordinate solutions to IT system (hardware, software, networking) maintenance issues
• Review and advise on technical aspects of contracted maintenance deliverables and proposals; overseeing implementation and regression test planning and execution
• Keep customer leadership aware of any roadblocks, issues, and concerns with accreditation and authorization to operate
• Present system maintenance and C&A status and issues to various intelligence and acquisition community audiences
• Other duties as assigned
In order to qualify for this position, your resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities, to perform the duties of the specific position for which you are being considered.
• Must have an active TS/SCI or TS, SCI eligible security clearance
• BS degree in information systems, or related technical field; advanced degree in technical field completed or in progress desired
• C&A experience certification
• Intelligence community security compliance experience
• Knowledge of IT server, client, storage, and network technologies (hardware and software for Windows, Unix, and Linux operating systems)
• Innovative with strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to troubleshoot, assess root cause, and resolve technical issues
• Self-motivated; able to work independently with minimal daily direction
• Open to occasional travel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced interpersonal skills to work and interact with technically and organizationally diverse personnel
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.