Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-002-HRR: Talent Acquisition Lead
Riverside Research is seeking a Talent Acquisition Lead in our Crystal City, VA office that will help lead the recruiting team in meeting its goals in a most strategic manner with the highest value and impact to the business. The team is a high energy and highly collaborate team. We offer free garage parking.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Manage strategic relationships with Business Units ensuring alignment between business strategy and talent strategy
• Lead recruiting functions in a compliant manner
• Develop and manage a robust program to maintain a strong pipeline of high-quality candidates
• Ensure application of our best practices for interviewing and structured hiring process
• Manage reporting on key recruiting metrics such as pipeline statistics, diversity goals, time to fill
• Ensure a positive candidate experience for all applicants
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Government Security Clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent
• 8+ years’ of high volume full-cycle recruiting using structured interview process
• Highly desire experience working in Government Contracting environment including opportunities in Engineering, Research and Development, and Operations
• Experience recruiting for a wide range of positions across a variety of levels
• Deep understanding of and proficiency with modern recruiting strategies and techniques for applicant tracking, sourcing and candidate communication
• Ability to balance a high volume of requisitions and to adjust priorities according to business needs
• Strong interpersonal skills and relationship-building abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High tolerance for continuously evolving needs and enthusiasm for continuous process improvement
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.