Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-122-INT: Program Information Manager
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking a Program Information Manager to support National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) Research & Development activities at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio. The Program Information Manager is responsible for tracking & documenting the status of multiple simultaneous developmental efforts; preparing reports; and enabling customer decision-making processes.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI (TS/SCI) CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS.
• Lead the assessment and documentation of development status and milestone scheduling
• Track task order data and associated sub-tasks
• Generate integrated master schedules as required using Microsoft Office tools
• Maintain documentation organization and enforce formatting standards
• Train and assist team members with documentation methodologies
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree (engineering, computer science, physics, math, business, management or related technical field preferred)
• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience with requirements / project management
• Able to work independently with minimal supervisory direction
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and SharePoint
• Experience with wiki documentation stores
• Experience with acquisition, planning, installation, and configuration of hardware and software
• Working knowledge of Agile Development Methodology (Scrum and SAFe) with experience in JIRA
• Experience with Confluence preferred
• PMP, DAU, INCOSE, or similar professional certifications
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.