Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-028-EGR: Senior Radar Engineer
Engineering & Support Solutions
Riverside Research, one of America’s premier not-for-profit providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise, is seeking a full time Senior Radar Engineer in the Dayton, OH area. This dynamic position will support USAF research in state-of-the-art radar architecture mission capabilities collaborating with multiple stakeholders across a diverse research team.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Develop, implement, and evaluate radar mode development kits (MDKs) to assess/understand mission application and identify opportunities for enhancement
• Design, develop, and demonstrate a Proof of Concept based on guidance obtained through MDKs
• Maintain objectivity in evaluating MDKs and improve areas of application based on best in practice methodologies and technology development
• Oversee the development of radar modes through MATLAB, software, and lab variant phases
• Perform other duties as assigned
• At a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in CS, CE, EE, Mathematics or other related discipline
• 7+ years’ experience in general engineering with 3+ years’ experience in Radar engineering
• Demonstrated experience in radar design and/or radar algorithms
• Ability to clearly communicate ideas and results with co-workers, and work effectively in a dynamic team environment
• Eligible to obtain and maintain an U.S. DoD Security clearance
• Advanced Battle Management Systems
• Radar algorithm development
• GMTI/SAR radar
• MATLAB experience
• Experience with software development
• Mode Development Kits (MDKs)
• Prototyping and Proof of Concept creation
• Developing/refining radar standards
• MS or PhD course work in electrical engineering
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.