Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2018-064-INT: Operational Test & Evaluation SME
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Operational Test and Evaluation SME in the Dayton, Ohio area to work with a Test Team. This position will support operational test and evaluation activities for USAF ISR sensor acquisition programs. An Active Top Secret SCI is required and periodic OCONUS travel.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Provide Advisory and Assistance Support (A&AS) to government Test Director
• Guide development of operational test and evaluation technical documentation, including test plans and test performance criteria
• Manage execution of operational test and evaluation activities, including field tests
• Evaluate test results for effectiveness and suitability, and provide acceptance recommendations to government program managers
• Guide development, review and coordination of program budgets, schedules, tasks and documentation including Operational Test Plan and system/technical requirements documents
• Create and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders including sensor acquisition program office, capability development contractors, and government mission partners
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree required, technical field desired; MS in technical field preferred
• Extensive experience leading or executing intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) sensor operational test and evaluation may be considered in lieu of degree
• At least seven (7) years operational test, project management and/or systems engineering experience in national and/or tactical sensor systems desired; professional certification in systems engineering and/or program management preferred
• Proficiency in MS office software applications required
• Active Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance required
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.