Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2018-027-OIC: Radio Frequency Engineer 3
Open Innovation Center
New York, NY
Riverside Research is seeking a full time Radio Frequency Engineer in the New York, NY area. This position will support both contract and Independent Research and Development (IRAD) efforts. This position requires eligibility to obtain a TOP SECRET security clearance with SCI eligibility.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Design, develop, simulate, and/or test computational electromagnetic (CEM) models
• Evaluate simulation,test and production data, prepare analysis and recommend changes to meet project objectives
• Other duties as assigned
• Eligibility to obtain and maintain a TOP SECRET/SCI clearance
• PhD in Electrical Engineering and 0-3 years of experience or Master's in Electrical Engineering and 3-6 years of experience
• Knowledge of EM theory (e.g. antennas, scattering, waveguides, optics, etc.)
• Ability and desire to learn new Electromagnetic, CAD and programming tools
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• 3+ years of experience with computational electromagnetic solvers (e.g., HFSS, FEKO, CST, COMSOL, etc.)
• 3+ years of experience with performing RF tests/measurements
• 3+ years of experience with tools like Matlab, Mathematica, Python
• 3+ years of experience with computer aided design (CAD) tools (e.g., Catia, Solidworks, ProE, etc.)
• Experience on Linux based platforms
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.