Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-046-MDL: Mid-Level Software Developer
Join Riverside Research's Satellite Collection Planning Suite Development Team! In this role, you will participate in the research, design, development, testing, optimization, and deployment of complex new solutions supporting mission critical programs for defense and intelligence users across the globe. You will work in a dynamic team on developing, debugging, and maintaining software deployed in a cloud environment. This candidate will support developing user interfaces, web services, and data and business logic portions of the code in both pre-mission planning and real-time execution phases of the mission planning process.
The selected candidate will have experience developing applications in an agile environment leveraging established legacy C#/VB code. You will use your technical expertise and problem solving skills to develop a wide variety of operational grade software solutions to meet government defense and intelligence missions.
• U.S. Citizenship required.
• Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a TOP SECRET clearance
• B.S. in computer science, engineering, or a related field and professional experience with an emphasis on full lifecycle systems development including system design, development, and maintenance/support.
• 5+ years of strong demonstrated experience in full stack development using .NET and C# with Web Forms and MVC models.
• Demonstrated experience working with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - 2016) and developing database-driven .NET applications.
• Experience with database development and design principles, preferably Oracle
• Experience with satellites, satellite sensor systems, mission planning, or similar domain knowledge
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.