Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-008-RDL: Program Manager III
Lackland AFB TX
Riverside Research is seeking four full-time Program Managers III at Lackland, AFB in San Antonio, TX. These positions will support program execution activities for one of the following programs Joint Cyber Command & Control (JCC2), Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) , and Space Modular Common Crypto (SMCC), for the AFLCMC/HNC Directorate, headquartered at Lackland, AFB.
The work is to be performed primarily at Lackland, AFB in San Antonio, TX.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET (TS) CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS.
• Support personnel in the day-to-day activities associated with management of HNC projects, programs and initiatives
• Interface with a team of military, Government civilian, contractor project managers and FFRDC/A&AS
• Provide programmatic expertise and advice to government customers in a variety of programs
• Work independently and lead small teams to plan, administer, and monitor – in support of the government – the execution of multiple acquisition or sustainment contracts
• Lead project development, budgeting, planning and design, scheduling, contract adherence, risk management, and project execution within budget and schedule
• Translate business requirements into technical requirements; define project goals, scope, approach, and overall task plan to include providing clarity on critical path tasks
• Prepare project documentation and briefings
• Utilize project management expertise to assist in developing resource estimation and planning tools
• Apply strong interpersonal skills to elicit understanding of complex, ill-defined problems and procedures; brief suggestions for improvement to senior leadership
• Work across functions to implement new standards and practices
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders across other contractors and government mission partners
• Occasional CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required
• Other duties as assigned
• Active Top Secret Security Clearance required
• 15 years of experience with Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field (i.e. Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, etc.); or 12 years of experience with a Master’s Degree; and 5 years of DoD experience
• At least five (5) years project management expertise or government acquisition experience in managing cost, schedule and performance
• Systems engineering background/experience
• Experience managing government R&D or acquisition programs DoDI 5000.02, AFI 63-101/20-101
• Professional certification in program management
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to analyze and recognize technical, management, and cost risks and recommend mitigation approaches
• DAWIA Acquisition Professional Development Program APDP Program Manager Level II or III Certification desirable
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.