Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-003-INF: SharePoint Designer / Administrator
Crystal City, VA
Riverside Research is seeking a SharePoint Designer / Administrator who can lead us through the design and implementation to a cloud-based (Office 365) environment. We’re in the early stages of the migration and require a SharePoint expert to navigate our transition to a cloud environment.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S citizenship.
• All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S citizenship
• Design SharePoint environment, business processes, and sites/subsites/pages to support business needs
• Migrate and/or restructure existing SharePoint sites into MS Office 365 environment
• Manage SharePoint user groups and access rights, create sites and lists
• Oversee evaluation and implementation of content and overall security to the O365 SharePoint environment
• Configure and support SharePoint Online and Office 365 applications and services
• Support the business process owners by designing and configuring SharePoint workflow configuration solutions to automate identified business processes
• Using automated tools, support, facilitate, and/or conduct efficient and effective configuration and change management for existing and future cloud-based (MS Office 365) solutions
• Perform continuous SharePoint site-sustainment activities upon successful migration to O365
• Utilize commercial best practices and agile processes for configuring SharePoint workflows
• Provide configuration management and control activities for workflow solutions
• Perform analysis and develop solutions to resolve configuration issues
• Conduct activities necessary for effective solution testing
• Apply commercial best practices and DoD policies resulting in a secure, compliant solution
• Perform periodic and consistent customer collaboration to ensure product meets requirements
• Support and/or conduct activities for successful solution implementation and deployment
• Develop system documentation
• Provides troubleshooting, problem analysis, debugging, and resolution of assigned system issue
• Provide effective end user training and support
• Implement SharePoint lists, libraries, web parts, workflows, sites/sub-sites, and SharePoint applications
• Establish application security standards, capacity planning, governance, and system tuning
• Design and develop SharePoint Add-ins derived from requirements gathered
• Provide troubleshooting of user-reported issues and assist in resolution of identified issues
• Recommend, adopt, and implement, site configuration, structure, and document taxonomy
• Other duties as assigned
• 3-5 years’ experience may be substituted for degree
• Experienced with MS Office 365, Azure or AWS
• SharePoint Design: 2 years minimum
• SharePoint Administration experience: 3-5 years minimum
• Familiarity with Office 365, Azure, and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Secret security clearance and/or the ability to obtain one if warranted
• DoD 8570-1M certification (e.g. CISSP, Sec+) or must be obtained within 6 months of hire
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years related experience
• At least one year experience as a SharePoint Site Collection Administrator
• SharePoint Development: 3 years minimum
• 3 years’ experience with HTML
• VBScript, C#, CSS
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.