Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-121-INT: Software Design Engineer
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Riverside Research’s Intelligence and Defense Solutions (IDS) directorate is seeking a software design engineer to develop reference frameworks for large scale services with complex data, relationships, and algorithmic dependencies. Experience with streaming services, image/video processing, and distributed computing command and control is desired. Target architectures will include mixed CPU, GPU and FPGA accelerators as well as other custom hardware designed by integrated collaboration teams.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Build prototypes of scalable, distributed services for image/video streams
• Build reference implementations of protocols and frameworks from prototypes
• Build continuous test and validation within software design
• Integrate with custom hardware architectures
• Oversee the implementation of software design and test framework
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree (engineering, computer science, physics, math or other technical field preferred) with 8 plus years relevant experience
• Ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Agile development experience
• Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player
• Master’s degree (engineering, computer science, physics, math or other technical field preferred)
• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Java experience
• AI/ML experience
• Reference frameworks and protocol design experience
• Experience with cloud based solutions
• Large scale software design experience
• Experience in python, C, C++
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.