Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-063-INT: Data Architect
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Riverside Research is seeking a full time Data Architect in the Centreville, VA area. This position will assist the customer with strategic planning, process assessment and improvement, data architecture, standards, governance, and documentation for Ballistic Missile Technical Collection (BMTC). Direct, technical experience developing, managing, or supporting DoD or Intelligence Community (IC) processes, systems, and databases is highly desired.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Lead enterprise data architecture efforts for Ballistic Missile Technical Collection (BMTC) technology roadmap development, tracking, and alignment to organizational strategic objectives
• Lead data architecture and integration efforts related to defining, developing, and delivering capabilities supporting the BMTC and Intelligence Community (IC)
• Participate in efforts to develop, coordinate, and publish instructions, charters, CONOPS, processes Memorandum of Understanding/agreement (MOU/A), and service level agreements (SLAs) related to the Enterprise Architecture and IT service delivery
• Participate in, and assist with, the facilitation of, all Strategic Data Management and Architecture related reviews, panels, and approval boards
• Follow all approved IC and Department of Defense (DoD) policies, processes and procedures related to IT Enterprise Data Architecture governance and management
• Support the development of strategic objective key results to measure overall technology roadmap progress and risks
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Science, Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Management Science, or related disciplines.
• Demonstrated communication skills (written & oral) to effectively communicate with diverse stakeholders (technical & business).
• Knowledge and application of the following:
o Enterprise Data Warehouse design, implementation, deployment, operation, and monitoring
o Enterprise Data Integration design, implementation, deployment, operation, and monitoring
o Documenting enterprise data models
o Enterprise Architecture transition planning
• Certifications in IT Service delivery best practices (IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF), Project Management (Project+, Project Management Professional (PMP), etc)
• Certifications in Enterprise Architecture (The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), Federal Enterprise Architecture Certification Institute Black Belt, etc)
• Knowledge or application of one of more of the following: Enterprise-wide implementations of commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS); government-off-the-shelf (GOTS); or free open source software (FOSS) applications to support Intelligence production
• Active TS/SCI clearance desired
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.