Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-049-INT: Data Software Architect
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Mountain View, CA
Riverside Research is seeking a software developer/architect/engineer with direct, hands-on experience developing ML/AI software architectures. The position will collaborate with teams of programmers, scientists and engineers, and is based in Mountain View, CA.
• Design software architectures based on capabilities and solutions as derived from detailed technical design sessions with end users
• Validate architectures developed by others to assess feasibility, level of difficulty, and risk associated with execution
• Parse and devolve the architecture into software executable modules
• Ability to communicate technically with developers
• Ability to oversee and/or manage complex technical development activities
• Approximately 5 business trips per year
• Other duties as assigned
• Active Secret clearance with Top Secret eligibility. U.S. citizenship required.
• Minimum of 10 years of ML/AI software development experience
• Recent, hands-on background with ML technology and applications
• Technical education and background in ML/AI and related fields is desirable
• Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal and client-handling skills
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.