Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-124-INT: AI/ML Project Manager
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research’s Intelligence and Defense Solutions Directorate is seeking a full-time Project Manager to support a cross-functional team of artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) practitioner’s prototyping and implementing solutions for enduring customer challenges at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI (TS/SCI) CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
• Provide programmatic expertise and advice to government customers
• Plan, administer, and monitor the execution of multiple simultaneous projects
• Apply strong interpersonal skills to elicit understanding of complex, ill-defined problems and procedures
• Translate operational needs into technical requirements; prepare supporting documentation
• Coordinate general administrative tasks to include: contract deliverables, status reports, schedules, classified data transfer, etc..
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders across other contractors and government mission partners
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree (math, engineering, physics, science, or other technical field preferred)
• Minimum 10 years of project management experience supporting DoD or IC customers
• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Strong communication and organizational skills (written and verbal)
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player
• Ability to recognize technical, management, and cost risks and recommend mitigation approaches
• Master’s degree (math, engineering, physics, science, business, management or related fields preferred)
• Professional certification in program management
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.