Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-082-INT: ISR Mission Development (Part Time)
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
OSAN AB Korea
The Riverside Research Intelligence and Defense Solutions Directorate is comprised of exceptionally talented and dedicated individuals, working as a team, who assist IC and DoD customers in accomplishing their critical missions. We provide dedicated services spanning program management and advocacy, systems engineering, research and development, intelligence analytics, mission planning, and software engineering.
Riverside Research is seeking a subject matter expert concerning tactical ISR collections and exploitation. This position will support the development of an experimental collection.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Assist USAF with experimental design and testing of new collection methods
• Contribute to CONOPS development and verify resulting mission effectiveness
• Develop training material for collection managers and image analyst
• Train collection managers and image analysts concerning new collection methods and exploitation of derived products
• Advise developers on meta data requirements and operational constraints
• Provide analysis and feedback concerning image interpretability and mission effectiveness
• Other duties as assigned
• Current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
• At least eight (8) years of relevant experience working on DoD IRS platforms, sensors and derived products
• User familiarity with SAR systems as well as U-2 and Global Hawk operations.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.