Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-118-INT: Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Systems Engineer
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time SIGINT Systems Engineer to support the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio. This individual will work as part of a team advising the government on matters related to intelligence mission data (IMD) tool development and production. All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI (TS/SCI) CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
• Provide oversight and technical support to SIGINT software tool development activities
• Cultivate and maintain collaborative relationships with contract mission partners, as well as cross the intelligence community/Department of Defense to include the National Security Agency (NSA) and Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) on SIGINT related matters
• Translate operational needs into technical requirements; prepare supporting documentation
• Manage the acquisition of software tools that enable the production of IMD from SIGINT
• Apply project management skills to assist in tracking cost, schedule, and performance
• Advise the government on technological trends associated with radars and processing/exploitation/analysis/dissemination of TECHELINT
• Other duties as assigned
• Top Secret/SCI
• Bachelor’s degree (engineering, computer science, physics, math, or other technical discipline required)
• 5+ years' relevant experience
• Familiarity with software architecture requirements documentation
• Familiarity with SIGINT Tools (e.g. Aspen, Willow, Martes)
• Experience with Agile software development
• Familiarity with Electronic Warfare Integrated Reprogramming (EWIR)
• Master’s degree (engineering, computer science, physics, or other technical discipline)
• PMP or equivalent certification
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.