Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-035-EGR: Software Developer
Engineering & Support Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking a full time Software Developer in the Dayton, OH area.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI (TS/SCI) CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS.
• Design, develop, test, and debug complex software code
• Work closely with the customer to define software requirements
• Lead code and design reviews
• Design and execute software tests
• Identify and report software problems
• Develop and report software trouble reports
• Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid development schedule
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance
• Bachelor’s in computer science/engineering or equivalent degree (Master’s preferred) w/ 5+ years of Software Development experience
• Will consider Associates degree w/ 7+ years of Software Development experience
• Experience with Windows 10 and Linux
• Proficiency in Java programming language
• Knowledge of a standard end-to-end development process, includes version control, build scripts, and automated testing
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
• Superior communication skills, written and verbal
• RYA experience a plus.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.