Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-074-INT: IT Configuration Manager
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking a full time IT Configuration Manager in the Dayton, OH area. This position will assist the NASIC Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) Squadron (NASIC/GSM) with strategic Information Technology (IT) management of architecture, standards, governance, and documentation with specific emphasis on hardware, software, and connectivity baseline management. All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Assist the NASIC/GSM with technology roadmap development, tracking, and alignment to NASIC and organizational strategic objectives.
• Assist the government MASINT Program Manager and MASINT IT Team Lead in capturing and maintaining hardware, software, and connectivity baselines for priority MASINT systems.
• Provide IT project management and integration support related to managing development and maintenance of capabilities supporting both NASIC and Intelligence Community (IC) partners across multiple enterprise and isolated networks supporting several hundred users and enable Intelligence production.
• Facilitate creation and management of change and configuration management-related documentation including hardware, software, and connectivity baseline products, IT instructions, charters, CONOPS, processes Memorandum of Understanding/agreement (MOU/A), and service level agreements (SLAs) related to operation, maintenance and sustainment of MASINT systems.
• Participate in, assist, and facilitate GSM participation in Group, Center, mission partner, and community configuration management and governance-related working groups, review panels, and approval boards.
• Support MASINT system adherence with applicable IC, Department of Defense (DoD), and NASIC policies, processes and procedures pertaining to physical security, cybersecurity, and configuration management
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Science, Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems preferred; other business-related degrees acceptable with relevant IT skills/work experience
• Top Secret/SCI clearance required
• Demonstrated communication skills (written & oral) to effectively communicate with diverse stakeholders (technical & business)
• Eight years’ experience required in the following areas:
o IT configuration management practices, tools, and methodologies
o Knowledge and application of one of more of the following: IT configuration management; IT project management; ITsystems
administration; IT network design and implementation; Information security policy design, implementation, and audit;Enterprise data system
analysis, design, and implementation; Service-oriented architecture design and implementation; DevOps process implementation
o Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other standard business software tools
Intelligence community cybersecurity and/or IT systems/management experience
Experience with MS Project, Visio
Knowledge of enterprise architecture methodologies (Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF), etc.)
Certifications related to cybersecurity and/or IT systems/management (DoD 8570 IAT/IAM Level I/II)
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.