Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-012-EGR: Collaborative Systems Researcher
Engineering & Support Solutions
Riverside Research is seeking a full time or part-time Researcher to advance the state-of-the-art in the synchronization of platforms using data links and wireless networks. The networks may be connected using wire, RF, Laser, EO or other methods using the EM spectrum. You will be part of a cohesive 10+ member team of highly-skilled software and hardware researchers who love learning and strive to solve and transition critical technologies to the user. In this mid-career position, you will collaboratively advance your expertise with our growing team using all available information across all signal-processing domains
Riverside Research is a flexible, family friendly, multidisciplinary not-for-profit conducting fundamental research in software implemented radios, collaborative systems, deep neural networks, statistical machine learning, plasma physics, nondestructive tamper and anti-tamper, system security, and biological systems.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
This is a Research, Development, and Engineering position, you will
• Follow the data to achieve your objectives in system synchronization within and between platforms
• Develop a research plan, document your efforts, and propose new research thrust
• Pull from all available sources to push the state-of-the-art
• Develop metrology to measure time and frequency synchronization based on NIST techniques
• Research artificial learning tools and techniques to achieve collaborative effects from multiple platforms
• Master’s Degree in STEM related field
• Strong understanding of modulation, filters, atmospherics, and other artifacts of data links
• Demonstrated experience working as part of team or working alone
• PhD or PhD student preferred
• Prior experience initiating data links through the atmosphere
• Experience with collaborative platforms or UAVs
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.