Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-002-STC: Marketing and Communications Specialist
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Marketing and Communications Specialist in the Crystal City, VA office. This position will support the organization’s internal and external communication efforts.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Responsible for writing, editing, and distributing internal and external communications (e.g. newsletters, press releases, articles, marketing literature, ad copy, corporate briefings, proposal copy, etc.)
• Develop and execute effective marketing and communication strategies and campaigns
• Work with colleagues and subject matter experts to obtain ideas and/or details of newsworthy topics in order to generate employee engagement and technical/research stories
• Supports media planning and advertising campaigns targeting diverse customers in the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community both in DC and nationwide
• Develop and maintain public release policies and procedures in accordance with company standards
• Plan, create, and disseminate social media content to drive business strategy
• Develop and implement outreach strategies
• Coordinate community events, industry trade shows, and sponsorships
• Other duties as assigned
• Eligibility for Secret clearance required
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, and/or other related fields
• 2-5 years of experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in various social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and respond to changing deadlines and priorities
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Self-motivated and possess a willingness to learn new skills
• Must be able to work both independently and collaborate with a team
• Experience writing for, coordinating, or managing federal proposals
• Experience with email marketing systems such as Constant Contact
• APMP or Shipley certification
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.