Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2018-065-EGR: Embedded Systems Engineer
Engineering & Support Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking a full time Systems Engineer in the Dayton, OH area. The ideal candidate will have an advanced degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering and experience in design, implementation, and testing of embedded systems involving FPGAs or ASICs.
This position requires a Top Secret clearance.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Evaluate the security, reliability, and trustworthiness of microelectronic devices
• Researches, evaluates, and aids in implementation of new integrated circuit protection techniques
• Contributes as a member of a small group of engineers with diverse competencies
• Writes technical reports and delivers presentations
• Frequent travel (~15%)
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be a US citizen and hold an active Top Secret clearance
• Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field
• Six years of relevant work experience with a minimum 2 years of experience in embedded systems design, implementation, or test
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervisory direction
• Excellent intrapersonal and communication skills
• Master's or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field
• Familiarity with cryptography, random number generators, or physically unclonable functions
• Understanding of physical attacks on microelectronic devices
• Experience in ASIC design, layout, and fabrication
• Experience in digital logic design (VHDL, Verilog)
• Active Top Secre/SCI clearance
Candidates with varying, relevant years of experience with embedded systems will be considered.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.