Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-126-INT: Machine Learning Engineer
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research’s Intelligence and Defense Solutions Directorate is seeking a full-time Machine Learning Engineer to support a cross-functional team of artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) practitioner’s prototyping and implementing solutions for enduring customer challenges at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Assess customer systems and processes for application of machine learning / artificial intelligence technologies to support their needs
• Create and prototype machine learning approaches to demonstrate efficacy
• Coordinate with external agencies and research partners on emerging methods and technologies for the application of AI/ML
• Communicate advanced AI/ML concepts to senior leadership to facilitate decision making
• Perform basic and applied research in applying ML solutions to complex problems and datasets; document and present research results and the status of ongoing or emerging projects
• Participate in a multi-disciplinary, experienced, energetic team on a rapid development schedule
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field with specialization in artificial intelligence and/or machine learning with 5 years relevant experience
• Top Secret clearance
• High degree of proficiency with programming languages and software packages related to the development of artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player
• Doctorate or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field with specialization in artificial intelligence/machine learning or other technical related field
• Experience working with or in support of Department of Defense (DoD) or intelligence community (IC) organizations
• Software development experience with AI/ML applications to include design, develops, test, and deploy.
• Experience with one or more of the following: GPU/parallel processing (i.e. CUDA), classification, pattern recognition, anomaly detection, pose estimation, or similar.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.